Airtel Latest hack 3G Trick (WORKS FINE IN ODISHA) - WELCOME TO GEEZYWAP

Educational,sports,news,politics,bet9ja tips,advertisement,celebrity ,motivational tips.

Advertisement

advert

Friday 14 October 2016

Airtel Latest hack 3G Trick (WORKS FINE IN ODISHA)

Hello friends !sorry friends -I can't post any trick here beacuse of my exam.

But Once Again welcome to tricks9.ga

friends I found a best airtel proxy works fine in odisha.

FEATURES ~|~

* Unlimited Internet if your sim is not blocked

* 3g supported if your area is under airtel 3g

* speed is 200-500 mb/s

* tested by me in Nayagarh,Odisha

FOLLOW THE BELLIW STEPS -

' * create a new setting

Apn: airtelgprs.com

Proxy: 0000a-fast-Proxy.de

Port: 80

Then save the settings and open your default browser or Chrome and start browsing and downloading.

friends I browse the internet in chrome but I can't download apps from internet so if you face any problem then comment me.

I have a app that can help you browse and also download the apps and browse fastly more than chrome.

so if you can't browse by this proxy ,try another one.

but I use this proxy now and write this article by using that app and proxy I give you.

But try to use this trick minimum a day. Otherwise they block your sim.

you can unblock your sim by using tricks. There are many many tricks to unblock your sim in internet.

if you can't do that tricks then don't fear. Just remove your airtel sim and insert after 5-6 days .

after that your sim is unblock.

But try this trick in 0 balance.

I Try to post that app that I told you above

No comments:

Post a Comment

advert