Dino Melaye Escapes Kogi Assassination Attempt - WELCOME TO GEEZYWAP

Educational,sports,news,politics,bet9ja tips,advertisement,celebrity ,motivational tips.

Advertisement

advert

Saturday 15 April 2017

Dino Melaye Escapes Kogi Assassination Attempt

By Emmanuel Okogba Senator Dino Melaye has been in the news for
sometime now. From a certificate scandal to a
video mocking his accuser, the latest being an
attempt on his life. Dino Melaye According to reports, the Senator escaped death
by the whiskers as gunmen invaded his house in
the early hours of Saturday at Ayetoro-Gbede,
Ijumu local government area of the state. The assailants shot sporadically into the building
about 12 am, reports said. After the rain of bullet that lasted over one hour,
two of the vehicles parked within the premises
were damaged, while part of the building was also
destroyed. Speaking, Senator Melaye said “I got a rousy
welcome from Kabba to my home town yesterday
(Friday) and I know it angered the power that be
in the state which mobilised for this assassination
attempt on my life. “At about midnight we started hearing gunshot.
They fired more than 200 rounds of bullet into the
house. This attempt to kill me will not stop me from
speaking the truth. “If I speak the truth I will die, if I lie I will die. Me,
I’ve decided to speak the truth and die. I’m not
afraid of death. I only respect men I don’t fear
them. “This attempt is being championed by the
chairman of my local government. He had said it
many times that he will do everything to stop me
from coming home. Beside, those assailants when
leaving were chanting ‘We will know if it’s Taofiq
that owns the land or you. “I am championing an administrative course. I will
continue to speak and be voice to the voiceless.
I’m not deterred, I remain resolute to make Kogi
better. Noting will stop me from coming home.” However, the local government chairman, has
debunked Dino’s claim and asked him to come
forth with evidence if he has any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

advert