Arsenal To Review Wenger’s Contract - WELCOME TO GEEZYWAP

Educational,sports,news,politics,bet9ja tips,advertisement,celebrity ,motivational tips.

Advertisement

advert

Thursday 26 October 2017

Arsenal To Review Wenger’s Contract

Arsene Wenger has revealed his Arsenal
future will be reviewed at the end of the
season.
Gunners boss Wenger signed a new two
year deal at the end of last term and is
aiming to see out his contract.
But he said: “I have been at the club 21
years and I want to feel I do well and
see what the board thinks of my
performance and after that we decide
where we go.
“My desire is always to respect my
contracts and that’s what I want.”
Speaking during Thursday’s AGM, he
said: “I must tell you, my hunger, my
commitment is bigger than ever. But I
accept when you have been a long time
at a club everyone questions that.
“I question myself a lot to be better
every day and I will sit down every year
with my board to see where I go.”
“””
“But I would just like to assure you my
hunger to be successful with this club is
absolutely huge and no matter what
happens one day I will always love this
club forever and be an eternal fan.”
Wenger also issued a rallying cry to
supporters during a stormy meeting in
which shareholders made clear their
displeasure with the running of the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

advert