I’m Not The Best Coach, Says Zidane - WELCOME TO GEEZYWAP

Educational,sports,news,politics,bet9ja tips,advertisement,celebrity ,motivational tips.

Advertisement

advert

Thursday 26 October 2017

I’m Not The Best Coach, Says Zidane

Zinedine Zidane does not believe
he is the best Coach in the world
despite scooping the FIFA Best
Coach prize earlier this week.
The Frenchman
indicated his lack
of time in
management as
the main factor
and reiterated
how he does not
like to talk about
individual
awards,
emphasising it
was a team
effort.
“I accept the
award and I
think it was in
recognition of
the work we did
last season,”
Zidane told
reporters ahead
of his side’s
Copa del Rey tie
with
Fuenlabrada, as
reported by
Diario AS.
“We’ve won many trophies
together as a team and I’m very
happy, also I’m not here to say
that I don’t deserve it because of
the achievements I think I do
deserve it and I’m only too happy
to accept it.
“But if you are asking whether I
am the greatest Coach in the
world, then I’ll answer no and
that’s that, because I believe there
are other Coaches who are better
than me.
“If in 10 years from now I am still
coaching and winning, we can talk
about it then but right now I’m not
the best in the world. Not that I’m
bothered about it and I don’t really
want to know anything about it.
“What concerns me is working
hard and enjoying my job, I do not
like to discuss these things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

advert